Membership Dues: are used for both USFS and operation of MCFSC. Membership allows a skater to purchase club ice, to compete in USFS competitions and to take USFS tests. The 1st family member will receive a copy of USFS Skating Magazine.
MCFSC Volunteer Hours:
* 12 Hours of Public Skate - 2 public skates (2 people per public skate) family needs to sign-up by October 31st or dates will be assigned. Any public skate not fulfilled will be billed to the family at $50 per public skate.
* 8 hours of Volunteer Hours - sign-up sheet at registration or watch the bulletin board. LTS classes count for volunteer hours 1/2hr per class
* Any volunteer hours that are not completed will be billed to the family at $20 per hour
Fundraisers: There will be 2 mandatory fundraisers.
1. Skate-A-Thon - in January 2020. Minimum $100 per family
2. Seasoned Dips-in November 2019. Requirements: 20 Packets of dips or $50 buyout